Wednesday, May 28, 2014
7:00 – 9:00pm
Click Here to Reserve Your Spot
Codecademy, Codecrew, and Awesome bring to you UI/UX/101: How to Design a Professional Looking Website
Have you ever wondered what makes your favorite website really stand out from the rest? Knowing how to code the components that make up a website is only part of the equation. So much thought and effort goes into the design of the most successful websites.
Before you can give your own site that "professional" look, it is important to understand the key elements that make a website visually appealing and easy for users to navigate. Join us to learn the tricks that the pros use and take your website from amateur to professional in no time!
You will learn the process of designing a website from start to finish, including:
- Creating user flows and wireframes for usable experience
- Mocking up the right visual style for your product
Who should take this class?
- Beginners and any one that is interested in learning more about web design and development
Your instructors come from a top NY design startup:
- Firat Parlak: Creative Director and founder of Awesome, which has designed products for over 80 startups
- Johnnie Hamn: 14+ years of experience as an Interactive Designer and Art Director for web, mobile, gaming and multi-touch platforms