Saturday, February 28, 2015 + March 7, 2015
10:00am – 4:00pm
Code Crew introduces Intro to Programming in Python: 2 Session Intensive Workshop
Are you interested in learning how to program? Curious about Python or why companies like Dropbox and YouTube use the popular programming language?
Join us for an intensive two-day crash course where you’ll be immersed in the language through a mixture of brief lectures and programming exercises.
This course is perfect for aspiring developers or entrepreneurs with no technical experience or those looking to get a refresher in Python.
What You'll Learn:
- Learn the syntax, core concepts, and conventions of Python programming
- Learn the programming constructs of variables, conditionals, loops, functions, and objects that can be applied to other programming languages
- Learn procedural and object oriented paradigms using Python
- Learn to use Python’s standard library to code through some exercises
- Learn to use the Python interactive console to go through a quick feedback loop
- Learn about Git, GitHub, and Sublime Text 2/3 for the typical development workflow
- Complete various coding exercises to gain hands-on experience with Python.
Instructor: William Chan
Refund Policy: All refunds must be requested 7 days before the event