Saturday, February 28, 2015
10:00am – 4:00pm
What You'll Learn:
- Learn syntax and key programming concepts such as the use of variables, data types, conditional statements, loops, functions, arrays and objects to build a dynamic program.
- Learn about the DOM and how to tranverse it.
- Learn about common best practices for using the language.
- Version control with Git and Github
- How to use a text editor and the command line
- Learn how to use APIs to add real world data to your applications.
• Laptop Computer + Charger
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
Instructor: Jamal O'Garro
He has taught all additional topics at several web development schools in New York City. For fun Jamal likes to write and backtest simple algo trading strategies in Python, attend hackathons and continue teaching himself (and others) how to code. In his spare spare time (whenever that is) he likes to read, blog, shoot street photography and make documentary films.
Refund Policy: All refunds must be requested 7 days before the event.